About Big Onion Walking Tours
Private Walks and Group Bookings
All Big Onion tours are available for private bookings. Private tours can be arranged for a weekday or weekend, day or evening. We can accommodate 1 or 500 walkers. We can provide multiple in-house trained guides for a more enjoyable outing. We work closely with each client to create the most enjoyable Big Onion experience possible.
- Schools & Universities
- Big Onion tours are appropriate for all ages – from third grade through upper-level university seminars
- As educators, we can assist in integrating our tours into an academic curriculum
- Our guides use wonderful visual aids to help bring the history of New York alive
- Community Groups, NGOs & Government Agencies
- Big Onion’s tours are perfect for domestic or international visitors
- Our tours provide valuable insight into a community or neighborhood and are strong introductions to the diverse fabric of our city
- Corporations and Partnerships
- Our walks are perfect neighborhood orientation events for summer associates, new hires, and relocating firms or employees
- Big Onion specializes in presenting multi-cultural diversity outings
- Walking tours are great for team building, special events, and entertaining clients
Fee minimums apply for private group tours.
Please contact Seth Kamil, President, at (718) 499-3001 for more information.